Visual Composer front end compatibility

This is a serious disappointment as I thought you included the full functionality of Visual Composer. I strongly suggest that you rewrite the theme shortcodes to be VC compatible and make Jupiter the full featured theme I thought it to be. The responsive control is extremely important/

• Thanks

I second this. Would be such a added option.

Thank you for your feature request. Our developers will consider implementing this feature if there are enough requests and they see it fit.

I would also like this feature… I bought a license of VC because I thought it could be that limitation. It’s really disapointing me that I cant use Front end editor…

Artbees “The Ken”, what’s going on??

I excitedly bought The Ken because it has a great look, but ARE YOU GOING TO INCLUDE THE ABILITY TO USE FRONT END EDITOR? This is a huuuuuge dissapointment! I love the look of your theme, but the backend editor is still way too cumbersome and time consuming to edit the site.

Please let me know because I need to use a different theme, if not.

Please listen and make it possible to use the Front End editor. I even bought my own license thinking that would somehow do the trick.

• Michael

I second that. Front end editing would be great.

Cheers
Johan