Text color and icon color of top level menu

Dear all,

I’m trying to change the text color and icon color of my top level menu (hover style 1). I applied the Giovedi template to my Jupiter theme. I have changed the custom css with:
.trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .main-navigation-ul > li.menu-item > a.menu-item-link {
color: #000 !important;

but there is still a code within the template that overwrites my custom css, so it remains white, please see below:

.trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .main-navigation-ul > li.menu-item > a.menu-item-link, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .mk-search-trigger, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .mk-header-cart-count, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .mk-header-start-tour, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .menu-hover-style-1 .main-navigation-ul > li.menu-item > a.menu-item-link:hover, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .menu-hover-style-1 .main-navigation-ul > li.menu-item:hover > a.menu-item-link, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .menu-hover-style-1 .main-navigation-ul > li.current-menu-item > a.menu-item-link, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .menu-hover-style-1 .main-navigation-ul > li.current-menu-ancestor > a.menu-item-link, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .menu-hover-style-2 .main-navigation-ul > li.menu-item > a.menu-item-link:hover, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .menu-hover-style-2 .main-navigation-ul > li.menu-item:hover > a.menu-item-link, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .menu-hover-style-2 .main-navigation-ul > li.current-menu-item > a.menu-item-link, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .mk-vm-menuwrapper li a, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .mk-vm-menuwrapper li > a:after, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .mk-vm-menuwrapper li.mk-vm-back:after {
color: #fff !important;
}

where can I change this option, so the text and the icons of my top level menu are black like indicated in the code above?

Thank you & best regards
Marc

URL:
https://test1.kontor-der-guten-dinge.de/