Sticky header also in mobile view

Amazing. This worked for me. Thank you!

we’re halfway past version 5 lol

Any news on this? :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Paul

+1 for this feature.

Please add the sticky header for mobile!
I love everything about this theme and have purchased it 3 times!
This is the only thing that’s missing for me.
Kind regards!

I’m urging this for years without luck, This is getting silly.

What is the hold up on this feature? It’s been a year and a half since this was said to be in progress… [quote=“Nikolay_Kolev, post:2, topic:807”]
We are working on this feature in version five
[/quote]

Any word on sticky mobile header? I’m sure you’re aware ~75% of all traffic is mobile now… increasing daily. This feature is needed, direly.

Do you mean version 6? There are a few things that are extremely important that you guys are holding back on. Like the CTA in the header. Way more important than adding shadows to boxes and fonts in my opinion :frowning:

waiting for this as well.

Ability to have a sticky mobile menu along with plenty of other mobile customisations regarding the header is a must. Most traffic is mobile nowadays and we desperately need some more mobile customisation. Different options for mobile menus would be good. Sliding in side menu or full-screen menu. Things are being held back on for some reason, probably to save for Version 6.

Hi all, I think I’ve found a CSS workaround that allows you to put a sticky header on mobile without messing up the page’s overall layout.

Here’s the full code:

/* Make header sticky on mobile */

@media (max-width: 780px) {

/* Fixes the header in place as users scroll */
.mk-header {
position: fixed !important;
}

/* Adds extra space to the main layout in order to compensate for the header being taken out of the document flow (adjust pixel value to meet the needs of your design) */
.master-holder > .mk-main-wrapper-holder {
margin-top: 75px !important;
}

/* Ensures that the extra margin is added only to the first .mk-main-wrapper-holder div */
.master-holder > .mk-main-wrapper-holder ~ .mk-main-wrapper-holder {
margin-top: 0px !important;
}

Cheers! Hope that works

thank you this one is perfect!

Will this feature be added to Jupiter theme?

Hi Guys (artbees). Im a big supporter and will be for a while. What are you waiting for. Google have moved to Mobile first indexing and so we expect all professional developers to do as well. Please, pretty please with a little bit of sugar on top, add the sticky header for mobile as a standard option.

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. We’ve taken this into account.
Also please add your request here:
http://forums.artbees.net/c/jupiter-user-requests/add-your-requests-here

Thank you.
Best regards,
Artbees Support.