Need help with button styling flexibility

Hello,

I need help with flexibility of “eye-catching button element” styling for my SEO agency website:

While I understand that buttons shouldn’t be too big, I’m disappointed to find I have no control over expanding the text size in individual buttons to be bigger than paragraph size, even when the buttons are set to size Large. To circumvent this, I placed the entire button text in an H2 tag, and while it does make the text and button bigger, the text changes to its default styling colour of black, and when the page is viewed outside editing mode from my end, underneath this button is another button: a weird, small, textless one that isn’t supposed to be there.

Using HTML “style” tags doesn’t change the font colour either.

I was able to create a bigger button on https://tripleagentdigitalmedia.com/newmarket-seo/ using the “powerful & versatile button shortcode” element, simply by virtue of having an XXL-size option, but I still have no control over the text size.

To summarize, what I’d like to accomplish is:

1. resize button text (and consequently the button itself) above the normal size
  2. have isolated control over the text styling/colour of the button
    I’d like some advice as to how these can be achieved without affecting the CSS style of the rest of the page.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Arkadi

Hello,

1. To change button text size on this page https://tripleagentdigitalmedia.com/newmarket-seo/ , you can use this code in Theme Options > Advanced > Custom CSS:

#mk-button-7 .mk-button {
    font-size: 20px !important;
    }

2. To change button color, use this css code:

body #mk-button-7 .mk-button {
    background-color: #f97352 !important;
    color: #fff!important;
    }

Write your values instead of the default ones.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Artbees Support.

Wow! That did the trick! Thank you so much Tatyana! Now I know something about CSS coding :grinning:

You’re welcome.

Glad to know it was helpful for you :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Artbees Support.