Jupiter X Core plugin update crashing site

Can anyone help explain why this plugin update is bringing my site down?! When updating the plugin, Wordpress eventually presents me with a:

“There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

Wordpress won’t let me back in, unless I used the special Wordpress recovery mode link it has emailed me. Once in recover mode, I can see that the Jupiter X Core plugin is returning the following error (below):

Error Details

An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 52 of the file /var/www/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/customizer/functions.php. Error message: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/customizer/settings/settings.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/pear:/opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’)

Note, in my system status report, I have 2 errors which could be contributing?
WP Memory Limit = 40MB. Says it should be at least 256MB.
PHP Memory Limit = 128MB. Says it needs to be at least 256MB.

Please help!!

Whenever I have had issues with PHP limits, I have contacted my website host (via chat function), and they have increased the limit on my site within minutes. Just a thought.