Jupiter in combination with Team Booking plugin

Hi!

We are using the Team Booking plugin on our Jupiter-based website. The booking part works great, but we are having problems on the cancellation part. When a customer clicks on the cancellation link (received through email) to cancel their booking, they end up at a broken version of our website: https://snag.gy/AYh3gr.jpg. The normal homepage looks like this: https://snag.gy/EWUrN3.jpg

I have tried multiple things, but I don’t know how to solve this:

• I have upgraded to the 2.5.5 version of Team Booking, hoping that would solve it, but that didn’t help.
  • I have tried changing the settings of the Team Booking plugin, but that still resulted in the same broken version.

We are using WordPress 5.0.2, running on PHP 5.6.38, with the Artbees Jupiter 6.1.6 theme.

I have been in contact with the developer of the Team Booking plugin. His response was as follows: “The rendering of a page template is the job of the theme: if for some reason it doesn’t handle the content loop in a standard way, you will end up with broken CSS, layouts etc. (if that is the case, you will see that using a basic WordPress theme will render a themed page). I’m afraid there is very little I can do to fix such issues.”

Is there anything more I can try? Or would someone know what is causing this, and know how to solve it?

Thanks!

The developer of the Team Booking plugin had a more in-depth look, and this is what he has found:

"There was a “conceptual” mistake in your theme codebase, at line 148 of the file wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/functions/enqueue-front-scripts.php. I’ve changed such line from:

if ( $is_admin ) {

to:

if ( $is_admin && ! wp_doing_ajax() ) {

More info about why that was a mistake can be found here. Worth mentioning that if the theme developers won’t change that in their codebase (they may have reasons for it) then every time you will update your theme, you will face the issue again."

Our issue is now solved. We have reported the fix to Artbees, and hoping that they will incorporate it into the next release of Jupiter.