I have wasted whole day to find out the best settings and plugins that help to improve page speed. Hopefully, this will be helpful for some of you, jupiter users:
- Install W3 Total Cache and Better Wordpress Minifying plugin.
- Import my settings for W3 and apply them:
- Do the same for BWP Minifying as on my screenshot
- Insert at the end of your .htaccess file:
- Insert this code in your functions.php file (wp-content/themes/jupiter
I’m not really sure what have worked from all of this magic, but my google insight page speed went from 66 to 95. Thanks to the “support team” who offered ZERO help on this issue, except for suggestion of using their 30$/hr paid service.