Header Builder - Language Switcher

i like the new header builder, but i miss a language switcher, working with WPML. like the header-builder in the flatsome-theme. i also miss the header-toolbar, so i mean like adding e-mail-adress with icon or phone-number

Thank you for checking out the Header Builder and requesting new features.
The Header Builder is in the beta mode and with time we will continue to add new features to it.
I will note down your features.

Could you please explain a bit more about the Language Switcher? What exactly does it do?
Is it just that dropdown which has a list of languages and upon choosing a language the language of the site changes?

yes, correct. maybe you can add some options like: dropdown or flags or abbreviation like EN | DE or it could also possibile to change this things in the wpml-settings.

Thank you for explaining.

I will note this feature request and report it to dev team.
If they find it fit, they will add it to the Header Builder soon.

Thanks for helping in making Jupiter better. :slightly_smiling_face:

Man, the language switcher is something out for years, how come you don’t know that?
Visit any international store and you’ll get the point.

No disrespect.

i mostly make website for tourism in my region and the need multilanguage. i also use wpml and they have a problem with the language-detection https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/automatic-redirect-based-on-browser-language/how-browser-language-redirect-affects-google-indexing/
for that i have to use language switcher in the header.
if you have any other solutions please tell me

I never said we don’t know about it.

The Header Builder is a new feature in the theme and we are building it gradually.

I have already noted the language switcher request and it will be added based on the priority of the features in the list.

I hope you understand.

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

marcel, do you suggest to work with language detection?

I sure do understand that, thx for your explanation.