Header Builder Feature Request

header_builder
feature_unconsidered
mega_menu
request_unconsidered

I guess I’m not an official “beta tester” but my latest Jupiter download came with it installed. I absolutely love it, but it’s not compatible with the Mega Menu submenus. Please allow us to use Mega Menus with this feature. Thanks!

Well, the idea of creating the Header Builder is to create a highly customizable header using drag n drop rather than making it compatible with any pre available plugins.

The question is if you want to use mega menu, then why use header builder in the first place, why not simply use the normal header type.

Please let me know if you think otherwise.

Thanks.

Why shouldn’t we be able to use header builder with Jupiter’s Mega Menu functionality??? Shouldn’t we be able to have the best of both worlds? Isn’t that what this forum is for, to help ensure that all of Jupiter’s options and functions work together? I’m not using an outside plugin for Mega Menus, it comes with the Jupiter theme. I’m finding it hard to believe that I’m receiving pushback on this request.

I’d love to be able to prominently display contact information in the header. The only way to achieve this in an elegant manner is with the header builder. I also have a huge list of submenu items, so it’s necessary to use Mega Menus in order to display them all.

I second this request. I am absolutely loving the new header builder but I just tried to create a mega menu using this tutorial (https://themes.artbees.net/docs/how-to-make-a-mega-menu/) and it doesn’t seem to be working! I just end up with a bunch of menu items on top of each other.

Since the header builder relies on the inbuilt menus in Wordpress I can’t see why we shouldn’t be able to add a mega menu to our navigation. The header builder doesn’t allow us to custom design our navigation, just the header layout itself.

I understand and there is no way I am trying to push back the request.

It’s just that I want to convenience myself regarding this request before I push forward the request to the dev team pool.

That said, I agree with what you said about having a large list of submenu items which needs a mega menu to look good and organized.

I have noted this request and forwarded to the dev team pool. @Jennifer_Mulligan

Thanks Danish. I appreciate you forwarding this to the dev team!

I look forward to being able to use mega menus with the header builder soon. :slight_smile:

As you know Header Builder is still in the beta mode, there are a lot of tasks to complete before it will be released as a stable version.

What I mean is that this request could take quite a bit of time before it’s added to the Header Builder but hopefully, it will be added.