Fatal Error with Jupiter X theme

Attempted to install Jupiter X on a staging site. Migrated everything from a functional site with all in one plugin, everything looked fine on the staging site with Jupiter 6, then installed theme for Jupiter X and got this error when I tried to view the site:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 241289 bytes) in … wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/compiler/vendors/css-crush/lib/CssCrush/Importer.php on line 331

Hello,

If I understood it right, you migrated the Jupiter 6 site from working to staging site. Then tried to install the Jupiter X and it is showing the Fatal error?

Did you try to increase the memory on the staging site?
What is the current memory that you are using on the staging site?

Thanks.

Were you already using WooCommerce on Jupiter 6?

I am getting this same error when I have Jupiter X running Elementor along with WPML or Toolset. If I change themes everything works as expected.

If I try to open a page and edit it with Elementor it gets about half way and dies with an error box.

Log: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /nas/content/live/archatldev001/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/compiler/vendors/css-crush/lib/CssCrush/Importer.php on line 308, referer: https://####/wp-admin/post.php?post=10&action=elementor

I seem to be getting the same error as well:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 246019 bytes) in /home3/ukcaer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/preprocess/vendors/css-crush/lib/CssCrush/Importer.php on line 331

Do you still see this error on the latest version of Jupiter X?