Fatal error: Call to undefined method Elementor\Core\Documents_Manager::register_group()

Hello,
I upgraded Elementor to version 2.4 and I received this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Elementor\Core\Documents_Manager::register_group() in /web/htdocs/www.agenziaossolengo.it/home/wp-content/plugins/raven/includes/core/library/module.php on line 108

How can I solve?

Please checkout the solution in this article

First of all, I’d like to express my deep disappointment in this new theme. Not only is the learning curve ridiculous for long-time Jupiter users but the bugs and technical difficulties have made this theme a thorn in our side. It has really made us reconsider our theme choice for future builds.

Since this is such a devastating issue it would be very helpful if there was a blog post to help educate the Artbees community. ( Instead of a party post… not helpful with such a HUGE error) https://themes.artbees.net/blog/

Since most of the theme’s users are not coders it would be very difficult for them to even see the error this is putting out in the log.

Rating: 0/10

With over 100 licenses for Jupiter ( and counting), I would expect to be treated with more care.

I can understand what you are going through.

The thing is that Jupiter X is still new and it will get better with time undoubtedly.

If you want you can stick to Jupiter 6 as I sense you are more comfortable with that. You do not necessarily have to update to Jupiter X as Jupiter 6 will be maintained, updated and supported indefinitely or life.