Customize page broken when Jupiter X Core plugin is active


So I noticed recently my customize page was not working. The message I get is

“The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

I went through my plugins and found if I turned off Jupiter X Core it works. Is anyone else having this problem? and does anyone know how to fix it?


I’m having almost the same, except if I turn of X Core I get another message: "The site is experiencing technical difficulties."


I’m also having problems with the Jupiter X Core plugin. I think it’s exactly the same as Peter_Binkhorst.

The site becomes slow as hell and I get a 502 error every time I try to load the customize.php in the back end.

Please Help.


I saw this message on their support page. Copying it in here in case you did not see it.

“If the front end in the customizer is not loading or the website is extremely heavy, please update the theme to the latest version and use the “Clean Up” tool in Jupiter X -> Control Panel -> System Status -> Database. In case it has the Theme Mods field size larger than 300kb, you should consider a clean up. This is mostly happening on Multilingual websites which are using WPML or PolyLang.”

Activate X Core, then be patient while the pages load. But I managed to get to the Clean Up tool… now it’s running. I’ll keep you posted.


I’ve updatet Jupiter X to v1.6.0 and everything is fine now!


Thanks guys, that worked