Compatibility issues on old devices/OS

After a recent update of JupiterX (from 1.6 to 1.9.1) and associated plugins as Raven, I noticed a critical display issue on old devices as, for example:

• iOS 9.3 and older
  • OSX El Capitan and older
  • IE 11 on Win7

The issue : only header, footer and content zones (with background image) are displayed, but no content appear… (maybe because entrance animation was set up on them?).

N.B. I downgraded step by step, and observed that all was OK until JupiterX 1.7 with Raven 1.3.3.

If Win7 and IE 11 can be considered as in “end-of-life”, other old Apple devices are still used (I heared about 10% for El Capitan), and can’t be really neglected for the moment.

Thus my question is : is this a deliberate decision from Artbees to ignore these OS/Browsers, or will they be re-introduced as compatible in upcoming updates ?

Thanks in advance.

After hours and hours of new investigations :rage:, Raven (since 1.4) seems to be the source of this critical issue.

My header has a Raven “Search Form” widget :

• When set to “fullscreen” mode, all the contents following stay hidden (with ‘.elementor-invisible’ class) on old devices/browsers (> see my initial post)
  • When set to “classic” > OK even on devices/browsers

Please, could you take this critical point in consideration in your further releases ???

Addendum:

I encountered the same bug with Raven’s “Counter” widget…
On old devices/browsers (> see my initial post), every content placed AFTER widgets like Counter and Search (full-screen mode) stay hidden… Moreover, the first counter stays at ‘0’, does not work…

I found no “hand made” emergency solution… I really hope Artbees will solution this in next releases.