Compatibility between jupiterx and WPML - WP ROCKET?

Hello,
I got a lot of problems with TTFB with jupiterx, I’m try to understand where is the problem.
I have seen disabling WPML the TTFB go down (from 2/3 seconds to 500ms), could be possible there is a compatibility problems between WPML and jupiterx? Because with jupiter theme I haven’t this problem, it happens only on jupiterx.

• Because, in chrome developers console I see in customizer this error

• When I update WPML i got a 500 HTTP error with jet elements plugin (I have disabled jet elements)

[proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 2305] [client 127.0.0.1:38966] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Class ‘WPML_Elementor_Module_With_Items’ not found in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/jet-elements/includes/lib/compatibility/modules/class-wpml-jet-elements-advanced-carousel.php on line 6\n’

On error log I see those error too (I didnt understand what are)

[proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 8563] [client 127.0.0.1:42682] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: scandir(/public_html/wp-content/uploads/jupiterx/compiler/jupiterx): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/utilities/functions.php on line 81\nPHP message: PHP Warning: scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in /public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/utilities/functions.php on line 81\nPHP message: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/utilities/functions.php on line 84\nPHP message: PHP Warning: scandir(/public_html/wp-content/uploads/jupiterx/compiler/jupiterx): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/utilities/functions.php on line 81\nPHP message: PHP Warning: scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in /public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/utilities/functions.php on line 81\nPHP message: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/utilities/functions.php on line 84\n’,

• Over this I disabled minification of wp rocket becaue I got 404 in cache css/js made by jupiterx. And I still see this error (I have the same problem with jupiter, not only jupiterx)

To fix it the only way seem to be to disable this option on wp rocket

Could you please check compatibility?

Thank you

UPDATE: I disabled and unistall WPML. Finally the TTFB go back to normality.
I’m still investigate about the wp rocket conflict

Thanks

Hi, it should be resolved in the new update of the theme. Can you please try that?

Are you referring about “webfont is not definited”? no, it is still in there.

To workaround this see the below article:
https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/976-exclude-files-from-defer-js
and exclude “ajax.googleapis.com”.

Problem with JupiterX 1.20 and WPML ist still existent. BTW I have +1000 lines from jet engine in my error log…

Can you please share some logs here? Might be helpful to detect the issue.

send you the error.log via email…
thanks Oliver

Are there any updates regarding WPML and JupiterX?