Change textcolor in a textblock

Hi

I have all on latest version. My font and its color are set. But now I want one texblock with wihte textcolor. And I don’t want to mark the text and make it white. So I can’t see it in the editor anymore.
I want to use it in my custom css. Therefore a make an entry in he custom css:

.whitetxt { color: white; }

Now I open the textblock an add whitetxt in the field Extra class name. But nothing changed.

How can I change the textcolor via css in a textblock?

Hello,

Could you please show a page where you want to make changes and specify what textblock needs to be modified?

Thank you.
Best regards,
Artbees Support.

Here is the page: https://www.les-amis-42155.com/bienvenue-neu/

The text in the red box starting with “L’association est heureuse…” should be white. And in the textbox at the end I entered whitetxt.

My custom css look like:

.whitetxt { color: #ff00ff !important; font-size: 40px;}

Hello,

Please try this css code:

.whitetxt p {
    color: white;
}

Best regards,
Artbees Support.

Oh. Yes, that was easy.

Shame on me that I didn’t found myself. :smirk: Thank you.

You’re welcome.

Best regards,
Artbees Support.

Hi there,

I would like to change colour in a textbox. Do we need to use custom CSS to do this or is there a quick feature to change the text colour.

PS This is my first time using wordpress. I may need some help if I am to use custom CSS.

Hello,

You can set the text color in Text element in Visual Composer writing this code in Text editor (not Visual editor):
<p style="color:blue;">Your text</p>

Change “blue” to your color.

Best regards,
Artbees Support.

Hi there,

I would like to do the same, just coloring my text in my textblock white.
I would like to include the headline. Is there a way to write a exception for all my headlines
and texts in white? Is there a possibility to define a class or ID so that I can use it more often?

Thank you!
Anja