Cannot install jupiter x core

I’ve updated from Jupiter to Jupiter X on a staging site. When trying to install the Jupiter X Core plugin, it doesn’t download correctly and I get the following error message:

cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired

What can I do?

Same issue here…same error message

Same error here. Already try two times.

same problem here …

me too, but I am on v 6.1.6 - any required plugins are causing this

same issue when i click on the button “Activate Jupiter X Core Plugin” …

Also having the same issue. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Same here. I will keep looking around the forum for solutions in the meantime, but I have a site to create…

I have the same problem :frowning:

Almost the same problem here.
I could install the Core plugin without problems, as well as a few others, but most Plugins give me that error.
Good to read that I’m not the only one who has that problem.
So this is not an issue of our web servers but rather a problem on Artbees side, right?

Same error as above 12h ago for Core plugin, now new error occurs:

cURL error 51: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name ‘static-cdn.artbees.net

Same issue as well at 3:42pm ET.

The issue is now resolved. Please try again guys.

@Mohsen_Rabieai error still occuring:

cURL error 51: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name ‘static-cdn.artbees.net

Tried again @ 11:30 Central Time.

Download failed. cURL error 60: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name ‘static-cdn.artbees.net

Hello Mohsen, are you working on that? I cant write you even message trought chat, your messenger shows Something’s wrong
We’re unable to load the messenger

and installing core shows Download failed.

I gusess it’s still cached on your DNS servers. Please try incognito or another network and see if the issue resolved. It’s completely resolved on our side.

Indeed, it seems to be working now. Thank you!

Still same in incognito browser too =(

still not working, neighter incognito nor in another network @Mohsen_Rabieai

cURL error 51: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name ‘static-cdn.artbees. net’