A theme that suits small images and lots of text

Hi,

The theme might exist but I haven’t found it yet. I’m currently using the Pellentesque theme that my last web designer abandoned. I have been since then looking for a replacement and would like to stick with Jupiter and Artbees.

I love the existing themes but I have the issue that a lot of my posts will be featuring screenshots from the internet (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,…). I’ll be happy if I get images with 1024 px width. All modern themes cater for big and bold images in high res so I’m wondering if there is a theme that provides a solution for this issue.

Also, I find that the typo in most themes is a little bit weak in providing structure. It’s not required if you’re catering for landing page WPBackery type content.
In my case, I want to create a lot of manuals, guides,… Posts & pages with a lot more text and less page builder elements.

I have created mockups that might help you understand what I’m looking for. Here’s the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0BGPiRvQkTzaEF1WU1xVmpZN1E

I think there is a market for users that create lots of content and require more scannability and readability than eye candy.

Regards,
Edward